I don’t understand why people aren’t interested in Astronomy.
You can look up into the night sky and see a fucking galaxy with your naked eye. You can see cosmic structures that are millions of light years across and if you don’t think that’s the coolest fucking shit then I don’t know what to tell you.
If you ever think how white people act in horror movies is just a stereotype remember that my grandma used to work in an insane asylum and for fun during her downtime on the night shift she would wander around the abandoned tunnels under the asylum where 8 people had died
what the fuck your grandma is metal as fuck
i passed these three guys while walking down the ave and one of them called out “you have pretty eyes!” and another one said “have a nice day!” is this the catcalling of the future because i gotta be real im pretty ok with it
OMG YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN AND YOU TEACH SUNDAY SCHOOL TO CHILDREN.
whats the deal with old grandmas who get offended by the word penis but have like 11 kids
Review of Things for Inquisition
Just want to get everyone up to speed and make sure everyone knows what has been confirmed and what has been implied. Feel free to send me an ask if I didn’t touch on something you wanted to know about.
- You can be Qunari/Kossith, Elf, Human, and/or Dwarf.
- As a Kossith you are a Vashoth, a Kossith born outside the Qun. Not a Tal Vashoth or religious Qunari. However, others will react to you as if you are a Qunari (profile you).
- As an Elf you can only be Dalish.
- The Inquisitor has no playable Origin.
- The names of the Inquisitor are Trevelyan (Human), Lavellan (Elf), Cadash (Dwarf), and Adaar (Kossith)
- Cassandra Pentaghast, Varric Tethras, and Vivienne are all Companions.
- There are nine companions.
- There will be an appearance from a character from the novel Asunder.
- Varric’s chest plate can be removed.
- Armor and weapons are customizable
- Varric can be equipped with a melee weapon, he is the only one who can wield Bianca though.
- Armor will rust and get patina on it over time.
- Fire bombs are available, as are fire swords.
- You can capture Keeps and customize them, so far the choices seen are: Merchant’s Keep, Spy Keep, and Military Keep.
- The Keeps have resources, Dagna the Artificer being one of them.
"Merida’s wild, red, curly hair is so much a part of her character - it represents who she is - this wild child." - Brenda Chapman